Explosive New Customer Expansion
BRANCHBURG, N.J., January 29, 2013 - Bolstered by increased investments since being acquired by Kronos Incorporated, SaaShr, a Kronos Company, experienced explosive growth in 2012.
- Over the past 12 months, thousands of new organizations began using the SaaShr workforce management platform. As a result, SaaShr has seen a 156-percent increase in adoption of its human resources application; a 124-percent increase in adoption of its payroll application; and a 40-percent increase in adoption of its time and labor management application. These results exceeded all company expectations.
- Six out of every 10 SaaShr partners now use the SaaShr Marketplace to provide their clients with additional value-added products and services.
- SaaShr partners are now taking advantage of Kronos’ unique end-user lead-sharing program, the Kronos® InTouch™ time clock, and state-of-the-art support systems.
- Product development investments have nearly doubled since the acquisition, as Kronos continues to aggressively execute the SaaShr product vision and significantly enhance its new Workforce Ready® solution.
- Bob Tack, director, SaaShr
"Now that we are part of Kronos, we have even more resources to execute on our shared vision. We are committed to continuing the advancement of our workforce management platform and the SaaShr Marketplace, so we and our partners stay ahead of the ever-changing needs of small and midsize businesses. Our partner relationships and investments have never been greater."
SaaShr, A Kronos Company, is a leading provider of software as a service (SaaS) workforce management solutions. Under a private-label model, SaaShr provides its time and attendance, human resources, and payroll applications to small and midsize businesses through a network of service providers. To learn more about SaaShr, visit www.saashr.com.
© 2013 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and Workforce Ready are registered trademarks and InTouch, SaaShr, and the SaaShr logo are trademarks of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Service Providers Seeking a Solution?
- Workforce Management Applications
- Market Segments
- Service Providers: