BRANCHBURG, N.J., January 31, 2013 - SaaShr, a Kronos Company, announced today a series of enhancements to its workforce management platform. SaaShr’s workforce management suite brings enterprise-level applications to the small and midsize business (SMB) market through a network of service providers.
- The payroll and time and attendance applications have expanded the number of employee self-service options available to users within the Kronos® InTouch™ time clock. Employees now have the ability to view schedules, review punches, make and display time-off requests, and display pay statements directly from the time clock.
- TotalHRWorks, SaaShr’s mobile application, has incorporated new features including the ability to review and approve timecards from a mobile device. In addition, the application includes more flexible geo-fencing capabilities, allowing organizations to be more precise about the location from which employees punch in and out on a mobile device.
- Within SaaShr’s payroll solution, enhancements have been made to overtime pay calculation settings and additional pay rules for holiday hours and guaranteed hours per week. These improvements will enable resellers that process payroll to cover more unique client policies.
- SaaShr has enhanced the user experience by providing a multi-language interface consisting of both Spanish and French. This enables organizations to control language options within the platform on an individual user level with the check of a box.
- Bob Tack, director, SaaShr
"The enhancements to the SaaShr product line will result in deeper configuration options for both the partner channel and their clients. As the demand increases for workforce management solutions to become more mobile, the ability to do more from TotalHRWorks is extremely important. We believe consistent enhancements to both the SaaShr platform and mobile application will continue to position partners to succeed in their respective industries."
SaaShr, A Kronos Company, is a leading provider of software as a service (SaaS) workforce management solutions. Under a private-label model, SaaShr provides its time and attendance, human resources, and payroll applications to small and midsize businesses through a network of service providers. To learn more about SaaShr, visit www.saashr.com.
© 2013 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and Workforce Ready are registered trademarks and InTouch, SaaShr, and the SaaShr logo are trademarks of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Service Providers Seeking a Solution?
- Workforce Management Applications
- Market Segments
- Service Providers: